Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tube Preamp Kits What A Tube Preamp Does When Recording Vocals?

What a tube preamp does when recording vocals? - tube preamp kits

Hello, I'm going into the studio and I am a little confused about the pipes. What makes a preamplifier (such as the Universal Audio 710 are to benefit Double finiteness) for recording voices and like them. PPL other things that I listen to, "made a big differance" and "totally makes the sound of professional voice." They told me that the heat is provided by the voice, Wat does this mean? If I understand correctly (please correct me if I'm wrong) lie that the technology of the tube is the sound of the voice, full and sweet. Please let me know exactly what it means when you weather or not that I finished the Universal Audio 710 double or not receive ($ 799), should know.

1 comment:

  1. All require some kind of microphone preamplifier. Because it does not matter to increase the microphone signal from the micro-level, line level signal.

    Both seem solid state and tube preamps can. Tubes Analog older people tend to just a little softer (warmer) sound. You really hear to believe. The hits just the frequency response of the devices in the solid state, people like it sounds better.

    My advice would be to try without having to register first indicative costs and get in when you are not satisfied with the results later.

    In fact, if the voice does not seem professional, without the prior valves will not solve the precursor of this problem.

    Another thing to consider is to try to hear them in a store of music through headphones first and the difference.

    ReplyDelete