Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Why Did I Get A Swollen Face After Giving Birth How Can I Get The Swelling In My Face To Go Down?

How can i get the swelling in my face to go down? - why did i get a swollen face after giving birth

I am 40 weeks pregnant and I'm not good enough emotionally far .... half my face is swollen and I can not smile, because only half of what is working and I feel so stupid ... in the ever smiling, so I do not get broken ... I can not stop crying ... I do not want me to see The doctor told me that my face will be so until they give birth ... Is there anything I can do to keep the swelling, my smile when I can again ... Please help

7 comments:

  1. Have you a doctor? I will not worry him, but my friend has recently lead to a premature baby. Fortunately, there is, but what she had high blood pressure without knowing it develops. If you still have the house, please go to the hospital now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice is not always. Maybe you can get some Advil or any other medication without codeine to participate, not to harm the child.

    I hope that helped.

    Shawna. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems that the child presses on the nerves a bit like .. If so, there is little you can do hun. No downtime, you think of the miracle you have in you and the joy you feel when he is born. I'm sure they're still very pretty. Hugs,
    Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try ice ... but the swelling comes with the pregnancy .. # 4 of 19 weeks of pregnancy, good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. put something cold on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try putting a cold towel on your face and cucumbers on the eyes. If this fails, put a spoon in the freezer, then paste it into your face. I promise it works ...

    ReplyDelete